The Amassage Method™
ReConnect, ReBalance and ReBuild ….for Full Body Balancing!
Level 1 ($1175) Only 4 students per class
AT MNHA, we do not assume any liability or responsibility to any person or animal with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this website. We remind and warn visitors of the inherent risks associated with animal activities. We do not assume any liability or responsibility for damages suffered by, an injury to, or the death of, a participant in animal activities resulting from the inherent risks of animal activities.
Thank you for visiting my website, I am Beverly Brady of Milan, Indiana. I’ve owned horses since 1988. Many people can claim to have the best course in the Midwest, but consider the following then go check the Rehab page.
- CESMT since November 1999.
- 15yrs experience in EQUINE MASSAGE THERAPY.
- Apprenticed with Dr. Mark Haverkos since 1997
- I started teaching in Spring of 2006.
- Certified in Level 1 and 2 Healing Touch for Animals 2003/2004.
- The most qualified, knowledgeable and experienced instructors.
- No other course in the Midwest has instructors with more EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE of Equine Massage Therapy.
- No other course can teach the Rehab Therapies I have for my students.
- I also offer continuing education if you choose to come back.
Dr Mark Haverkos is the elder/founder of the AHVMA-this is the ONLY EQUINE MASSAGE SCHOOL HE WILL ENDORSE! He recommends me to his clients on a regular basis and knows the work I am capable of doing
- Rosemary Strauss RN, LMT, Reiki Master, Acupressure, etc;
- Teaches Trigger Point and Acupressure Classes
- Marissa Colon LICENSED Herbalist-Equine Herbs Class.
- Melisa Pershon (10+yrs exp with Essential OIls)Aromatherapy for Horses Class
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!! LEVEL 3 CLASS ADDITION!!
ECM-Eli’s Cribbing Method!! (half day)
Learn how to stop a horse from CRIBBING!! My student-Eli Schwartz developed this technique while working on horses! He has a 90% SUCCESS RATE! And has agreed to allow me to teach this in my School!
Midwest Natural Healing for Animals is now an Approved Educational Provider for ‘The American Council Of Animal Naturopathy LLC’
MNHA is also listed on All About Animals as a Preferred Provider
>>Please don’t leave until you have at least looked at the Rehab page!<<
***VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK!***
Thank you so much for your interest in my School. Here is a listing of what we offer. You can see more detail on the other pages.
- CERTIFICATION AS A CESMT Level 1 ($1175) Only 4 students per class
- The Amassage Method and Biomechanics Level 1
- Ala Carte Classes $250 Per Day-Certification Classes
- 4 Day Equine Massage Class Level 1: including Biomechanics/Saddle fit/Building a Topline/Under Saddle Therapy
- Correspondence Course (Home Study) $750
- Split Weekend Class (for those who cannot take off work)
- DVD for Basic Equine Massage ($40 + $5 s&h)
- Easy Payment plans with no credit Check
- Gift Certificates for Birthdays, Christmas, etc.***
- Internet Coaching-help with riding, rebuilding atrophied muscles
- Rehab Therapy developed by Beverly for EPM, Cold/swayback horses, Arthritis (also available in Internet coaching)** please see more detail for the offers of the rehab therapies.
- Rehab at my Facility
- Continuous Mentoring after the Class
- Certified Saddle Fit
- Equine Myofascial Release
TO CONTACT ME: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I promise to respond within 12hrs.
**Rehab Therapies will be taught in Levels, you must take 4 Ala Carte classes to advance and learn more Therapies-you must take all Ala Carte classes to have the EPM and Cold Back Rehab
I have hired Stephanie Butler as my Assistant Marketing Manager
Copyright on All Intellectual Property © 2006-2014 All Rights Reserved
PLEASE CLICK ON COMMENTS BELOW FOR CLASS TESTIMONIALS