The Amassage Method™ ReConnect, ReBalance and ReBuild ….for Full Body Balancing!
Thank you for visiting my website, I am Beverly Brady of Milan, Indiana.
Starting in 2015 a full month prior to class will be dedicated to studying Biomechanics, (aka Eyeballing), Saddle Fit/Placement, Common Ailments, And my Volte (Building a Topline)and Under Saddle Balancing. Daily interaction with me teaching you how to look at a horse, what the Cause of the Pain could be and how to help ReBuild that horse afterward. This will make this a 70hr Certification Class-you will receive 38hrs for the Month of pre class studies and 32 hrs for Hands On.
MNHA has been chosen to be the EQUINE MASSAGE SCHOOL for the UTAH COLLEGE OF MASSAGE THERAPY
Learn how to Rebuild the Topline in Level 1 Class
Level 1 ($1175) Only 4 students per class in SE Indiana
Natural Healing for Animals has just been approved to be the provider for the Equine Massage and Body Balancing Class for the Utah College of Massage Therapy! For the Salt Lake and Lindon Campus.
Midwest Natural Healing for Animals is now an Approved Educational Provider for ‘The American Council Of Animal Naturopathy LLC’
MNHA is also listed on All About Animals
Dr Mark Haverkos is on the Board of Elders and a Founder of the AHVMA-this is the ONLY EQUINE MASSAGE SCHOOL HE WILL ENDORSE!
He recommends me to his clients on a regular basis and knows the work I am capable of doing
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!! LEVEL 3 CLASS ADDITION!!
ECM-Eli’s Cribbing Method!! (half day)
Learn how to stop a horse from CRIBBING!! My student-Eli Schwartz developed this technique while working on horses! He has a 90% SUCCESS RATE! And has agreed to allow me to teach this in my School!
**Rehab Strategies will be taught in Levels, you must take 4 Ala Carte classes to advance and learn more Therapies-you must take all Ala Carte classes to have the EPM and Cold Back Rehab, Cribbing Release and Behind the Vertical Correction
>>Please don’t leave until you have at least looked at the Rehab page!<<
***VISIT ME ON FACEBOOK!***
Thank you so much for your interest in my School. Here is a listing of what we offer. You can see more detail on the other pages.
- CERTIFICATION AS A CESMT Level 1 ($1175) Only 4 students per class
- The Amassage Method and Biomechanics Level 1
- Ala Carte Classes $250 Per Day-Certification Classes
- 4 Day Equine Massage Class Level 1: including Biomechanics/Saddle fit/Building a Topline/Under Saddle Balancing
- Correspondence Course (Home Study) $750
- Split Weekend Class (for those who cannot take off work)
- DVD for Basic Equine Massage ($40 + $5 s&h)
- Easy Payment plans with no credit Check
- Gift Certificates for Birthdays, Christmas, etc.***
- Internet Coaching-help with riding, rebuilding atrophied muscles
- Rehab Therapy developed by Beverly for EPM, Cold/swayback horses, Arthritis (also available in Internet coaching)** please see more detail for the offers of the rehab therapies.
- Rehab at my Facility
- Continuous Mentoring after the Class
- Equine Myofascial Release
TO CONTACT ME: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I promise to respond within 12hrs.
I have hired Stephanie Butler as my Assistant Marketing Manager
Copyright on All Intellectual Property © 2006-2014 All Rights Reserved
AT MNHA, we do not assume any liability or responsibility to any person or animal with respect to any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by the information contained on this website. We remind and warn visitors of the inherent risks associated with animal activities. We do not assume any liability or responsibility for damages suffered by, an injury to, or the death of, a participant in animal activities resulting from the inherent risks of animal activities.
PLEASE CLICK ON COMMENTS BELOW FOR CLASS TESTIMONIALS